Safety Mission Statement
As a Core Principle and our highest Company Priority, Regal will put no objective ahead of safety. Our mission is to not only protect all project team members on our worksites, but to also ensure their long-term safety through education.
Our safety consultants make regular job site visits during which they perform thorough reviews and safety audits. These unannounced inspections ensure that safety remains paramount and consistent on all projects.
TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- All of our superintendents have completed OSHA 10-hour training as a minimum requirement and participate in continuing education safety training
- All of our supervisory personnel carry current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Certifications on all equipment operators on site are kept current
- 2016 recipient of Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Alliance (GBRIA) 2nd Place Contractor Safety Excellence Award
- 2015 and 2014 recipient of Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Alliance (GBRIA) 1st Place Contractor Safety Excellence Award
- 2013 recipient of Associated Builders & Contractors STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) Platinum Level Achievement Award
- 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2012 recipient of LWCC Safest 70 Award for excellence, outstanding performance and commitment to workplace safety
- 2012 recipient of Associated Builders & Contractors STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) Gold Level Achievement Award
- 2012 recipient of Greater Baton Rouge Industrial Alliance (GBRIA) Contractor Safety Excellence Award and 2011 Marathon Petroleum nominee
- 2010 recipient of Associated Builders & Contractors STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) Silver Level Achievement Award
Member of Safety Organizations & Third-Party Certifiers:
- CVM Solutions
- Gulf Coast Safety Council
- PEC Premier
- Safety Management, Inc. (SMI)
- DISA Global Solutions
- Greater Baton Rouge Industry Alliance
- CF Industries Nitrogen, LLC Entergy Operations, Inc.
- Impala Warehousing (US) LLC
- Louisiana Sugar Refining, LLC
- Marathon Petroleum Company
- Nucor Steel Louisiana
- Rain CII, Inc.
- No recordable or lost time incidents in company history- 9 years
- 2017 rating: 0.79
- 2008-Present TRIR: 0.0 (zero recordables in company history)